Sainte-Hélène de Bagot,
* Position offered in Canada only
Is this a position for you ?
You have experience in inventory management, a warehouse of products in manufacturing or distribution.
You are precise when your work. You have good arithmetic skills.
You have good computer skills with respect to computerized inventory management and the management of incoming and outgoing stocks.
You are physically fit. You can lift a load of 25Kg
You could be our ideal candidate.
We offer additional in-company training !
Our company is structured and we have quality and safety procedures to observe. Our inventory is computerized and we will train you on our procedures
Position 100% in business
Expected start date : immediate
• Maintain accurate inventory management – incoming and outgoing products
• Supervise or prepare deliveries and receipts of goods
• Optimize inventory locations
• Ensure inventory turnover
• Maintain the warehouse and its contents clean, safe and in good condition
• Ensure the exact quantity of computerized stocks
• Take care of the planning of the reservations of goods
• Negotiation of transport rates
•Secondary 5 general
- - Asset
College-level inventory management training
Or university level certificate in inventory management
- Be in good physical shape and able to handle loads of 25Kg
- Have experience in managing a computerized inventory
- Be careful, punctual and responsible
- Can work with a team while keeping everyone motivated
- Possess a valid driver’s card (forklift driving certificate)
- Be able to get by in English
- Be comfortable in French
- Be comfortable entering data on the computer, doing research on the Internet, on Excel sheet or in the ERP system.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience as an inventory manager. Receiving, shipping in a computerized environment
Interesting additional skills
- Perfectly bilingual
- Several years of computerized inventory management
- Knowledge of products related to greenhouse cultivation
- Technical knowledge in plumbing
- Technical knowledge in electricity
- Technical knowledge in mechanics
- Technical knowledge in chemistry (fertilizer)
- Experience as an inventory manager of at least 5 years (not as a clerk but a manager)
- Experience as an inventory manager of at least 10 years (not as a clerk but a manager)
Opportunities for learning and advancement
Monday to Thursday 8h-17h
Full-time : 39h per week
Location: 100% in company
$21 to $26.50/h
(according to experience and qualifications)
+ attendance bonus of $1/h